Tofu Potato Salad
TOFU POTATO SALAD
- Prepare and cook 8 medium size potatoes (Drain and cool)
- 1 lb Extra Firm Tofu – crumbled (drain and squeeze moisture out with hands/fork – maybe use paper towel to make more dry.)
- Season the following to taste:
- Add few sprinkles of tumerick (for color. Don’t over-do, more color comes when vegenaise is added)
- Chicken seasoning (veggie)
- Cut up and dice any or all of the following:
- shred some carrots
- black olives
- green olives
- Dice up potatoes, add to rest of ingredients.
- Add vegenaise (at least one cup) to desired moisture.